Delivery Services and Costs
Here's a quick summary of the most relevant delivery information. More detailed information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Most UK customers can choose next-working day delivery by DPD with a 1-hour predicted time slot which will be sent to your mobile via text message. Please take into account that this applies to orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday. This service costs £5.99 for up to 20 Kg*.
Check the table below for a list of delivery and postage charges for different size orders and for different destinations outside the UK mainland:
| UK Mainland Next-Working-Day* Courier
||All mainland postcodes in England, Wales and Scotland|| *Next working day
1-hour delivery slots advised by SMS.
Some areas in Northern Scotland may take up to 3 days.
| £5.99 to 20 Kg
|UK Off-Mainland Courier||Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man & Channel Islands||1-3 working days|| £22.99 to 10 Kg
| 1st Class Post
No Signature Required
|All UK postcodes||1-2 working days|| £5.99
Maximum Weight 1 Kg
|UK Mainland Pallet||England, Wales and Scotland (Mainland Only)||Next working day||£60 per pallet (Maximum 800 kg)|
|UK Mainland Refrigerated Pallet||England, Wales and Scotland (Mainland Only)||Next working day||£90 per pallet (Maximum 600 kg)|
|Europe Road Service||Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, France (including monaco), Germany||3-4 working days||£14.99 for each box up to 25 Kg|
*Please note that delivery service timescales are a guide only, and not guaranteed. The courier's don't offer that sort of guarantee.
DELIVERY PROCEDURES AND TIMESCALES
We are above all flexible and willing to take into account your situation to ensure your order gets to you in good time and without you having to take a day off work to wait for it! The normal procedure for delivery is as follows:
- Orders placed before 2 pm will normally be shipped that day for delivery the following working day unless you request otherwise.
- You will be advised by email on the evening of the day when your order is shipped.
- UK mainland deliveries are made via third-party courier on a next-working-day basis. Deliveries are during office hours. You will receive an SMS on the morning of your delivery with an estimated 1-hour timeslot (mobile number required).
- To avoid orders sitting in the courier's depot over the weekend, we do not ship orders after 2 pm on Thursdays, Fridays or weekends.
- Although in the large majority of cases we can achieve next-day delivery for orders placed before 2 pm, this is not a guaranteed service and delivery may take slightly longer in some cases. Although it is extremely rare that your order take more than a few days to reach you, please allow up to 7 days and please note that we do not provide a money-back guarantee for the next-day service.
- For example: (A) Goods ordered 11 am Thursday, shipped same day, delivered Friday. (B) Goods ordered after 2pm Thursday, shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday. (C) Goods ordered Friday, Saturday or Sunday, shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday. Please call us if you absolutely require next-day service and we can offer premium services at additional cost.
Our delivery partners depend on your location and the delivery option you select at the checkout. When your order is despatched, we will send you confirmation of the courier/delivery partner along with a link to track your consignment.
We can be very flexible in terms of specific day of despatch and delivery address. We are happy to deliver to your work address (or another address) if this is an option. Unfortunately, delivery has to be during normal office hours and evening or Saturday delivery is not possible. Whilst the courier will estimate a 2-hour timeslot for your delivery, please note that they cannot absolutely guarantee that this will be acheived. Please let us know should you have any special requirements by phone, email, or by filling in the 'Special Delivery Instructions' box on the 'Checkout' page and we will do our very best to help.
For other matters regarding delivery options or collections please see the related posts.